Choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions your family will make. Our admission team is here to guide you through your search and provide you with all the information you need to make the most thoughtful choice for your child.
- Value-based character education programs
- Academically challenging grade school and high school college preparatory, honors, advanced placement courses
- Personal attention provided by a talented and distinguished faculty
- 100% graduation rate
- 100% college acceptance rate
- Outstanding levels of student and parent involvement
- Affordable tuition payment plans, tuition aid packages, and scholarship opportunities
- Traditional grading (0-100, A-F)
Catholic schools are synonymous with excellence in education. If you are interested in preparing yourself for a successful high school, college, or lifetime career, then St. Dom's is the place to start. Come and visit us soon. You will see for yourself what sets St. Dom's apart from other educational experiences. Traditional academics that incorporate the latest technologies; an excellent 16:1 teacher to student ratio; programming that forms the whole person, body, mind, and spirit; and a 100% graduation rate all equal a school experience that you will want to be a part of.
The admissions process at Saint Dominic Academy is designed to identify those candidates whose educational goals can best be served by the school's programs and faculty. Applicants to St. Dom's are reviewed closely by the Admissions Committee to help the student and family make the appropriate choice. Apply online today!