Quick Facts about st. Dom's
- Teacher to Student Ratio is 1 to 12
- Male/Female student ratio is 1 to 1
- 100% college acceptance rate
- St. Dom's student score higher than the state and national average on NWEA, PSAT and SAT exams
- St. Dom's welcomes all faiths and respects each student's freedom to believe in the religion of their choice
- Students at St. Dom's come from all parts of Maine as well as internationally
Yes. St. Dom's acknowledges the importance of offering a neat, distraction-free school environment. We offer the ease of a "standard dress" code that enables our students to focus on the academic work before them. Details of our standard dress options can be found by accessing the following link: Dress Code Policy Pre-k to 12
At the Lewiston (Elementary) Campus: At the Lewiston Campus hot lunches prepared on site and are served in accordance with the National Hot Lunch Program. A $4.00 per day fee is charged for lunch.
At the Auburn (Jr./Sr. High) Campus: The Head Chef is responsible for preparing nutritious snacks and lunches daily. All items are sold a-la-carte. A salad bar is offered daily as well!
Both menus are always subject to change!